Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Uh - oh......

So, I think that finish line is in sight! I had my doc's appointment today and I was dialated to 4 cm and 70% effaced! My doctor just laughed when he told me. I didn't believe him at first and asked him if he was for serious and he said yes. Sure enough, I think I'm contracting for real now. So, what do I do? I type out a daily routine for Elijah for my Aunt who is watching him for us and send my boys off to go get me a Big Mac! :) After talking to one of my best friends, who was anxiously waiting in a long line of cars to get her big mac, I thought I should follow suit. Gotta love how the pregnant mind works...or doesn't.

So, please keep us in your thoughts and prayers as we find out if this is the real thing or not! In case, you're wondering which direction to pray for, tonight would be perfect!!! :D

Love you all!

Meesh

1 comment:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

Keep us updated! We're praying!
And I just saw you posted that blog on Wednesday - time for an update!