Friday, February 20, 2009

Jammin' With the Boys.

Our day was eventful.

Elijah had a dentist appointment. We show up at the office looking cute and we find out that we didn't need to come in until August! Apparently, the office clerk made a mistake. Well, no biggie because like I said...we looked cute today. :D Poor E was a bit freaked out by the big chair, the bright light, and, oh yeah, the people holding him down. But, he was very brave and didn't struggle too much. I learned that his first 2nd year molar is already making it's appearance on his bottom right side. The bottom left one can be felt right under the surface, which means it's next. We finished our adventure with a quick hello to our good friend PJ Hildebrandt (who works there) and an awesome big boy's Cars toothbrush!

Well, Elijah's trauma was soon assuaged with a little bit of TLC from Daddy. Mmm, and I'm sure the queso at Taco Cabana played a large role, too, along with some hits from Mommy's deliciously sweet strawberry slushie! My boys are huge fans of Taco C. I don't think there's anything that place couldn't make better for them.

Listening to a chorus of "Buh Brush" (toothbrush) E and I made our way thorugh World Market for some floral goodies and Babies R Us because, well, just because. He loves his new toothbrush! You'd never know the heartaches he endured for that thing the way he goes on about it. Anyways...I digress.

We'll skip naptime because Elijah mostly did, too.

Poor Ryan had to come home to a screaming child and his wife gabbing on the phone! We quickly rounded everyone up and made our way to Trav and Kit's place to jam. I enjoyed a very lazy evening at their house, beached in the middle of their big bean bag, eating pizza, and watching some of my favorite shows: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, and Private Practice. I could tell you what everyone else was doing, but the title of this blog pretty much sums that all up. And, Elijah? Well, no. It was just all about me. As it should be. But, of course, never is! Ha! So thank you to Trav for geting me that water, Kit for refilling my water and playing with my child, and Ryan for EVERYTHING! It was nice to just sit there and veg after my long, long day with a cantakerous kid.

Yikes! It's late. Get ready kiddos! I have a sonogram appointment tomorrow!!! :) G'night.

No comments: