Friday, March 13, 2009

Monday, March 9th: HAPPY BIRTHDAY HENDRIX FINNIAN BOSTON!!!

The day my 2nd baby was born. This is mostly going to be pictures because I've had a lot of requests for them. :)

Just to catch you up to current though:

We were discharged from the hospital Tuesday evening. After spending Monday night in the hospital and having the AC go out,I was ready to get outta there asap! Buzz, as you already know is the best doctor ever, helped get us out of there in record time! He preformed Hendrix's circ. right after we talked and then the paperwork was all taken care of. We decided to stay for dinner because they did a special Mommy/Daddy dinner that evening. I had steak and Ryan had fish. It was actually pretty good! They had a heaping side of broccoli on my plate, and if you know anything about m broccoli incident with Elijah, then you know I left my brocs untouched! My advice to all those soon-to-be-Moms out there, when the hospital tries to feed you broccoli, PASS ON IT!! Really, I can try to blame our wanting to leave on the AC, but this is the real reason for our wanting to get home:

We missed our big baby boy. :)

Oh, it was so nice to sleep in our own bed! Since then we've been doing great! Hendrix had his first check up Thursday and his pedi gave him an excellent review! My milk came in Wednesday night, so since then we've been changing diapers nonstop it seems like! And, thank God for friends and family who have kept us fed since we got home. Mary Liz brought us dinner Wednesday and Thursday night, Kim brought us dinner Friday night (tonight), and Randy is bringing us dinner tomorrow night. Our neighbors Ryan, Allie, and Audrey came to visit and our friends Ryan and Stacy Lambert dropped by, too! When you're stuck in the house (especially for a social butterfly like me) visitors are the highlight of my day! My cousins Chuck and Angie are coming by tomorrow to visit. I look forward to seeing them as they live in San Antonio. My friend Marianne might try to stop by, too. I think that's all for the lineup. ;)

On to the good stuff:

L to R: Dr. Moreno, Penny, Ryan, Hendrix, Me.


The one, the only, Buzz; Ryan cutting the cord.


My little dude saying Hi!


Conked out. See that square thing on the white thing sticking out of his diaper? They tagged my kid! It's great! It's like a clothes sensor that sets off alarms if the baby goes beyond a certain point. The tag is attached the clamp on his umbilical cord.

Angie holding H.


Cute, cute, cute, cute, cute!!!!!!!!


More Cuteness.


Family shot.


One of my very best friends, Erin (who's 5 months prego), William, and Neal


Kit, my bestie, with H.


Mother-Son photo opp.


Big Yawn!


Bitter Beer Face...


Awww....


Happy Meesh, Stoic Ryan, Slumberin' Hendrix

2 comments:

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

LOVED all the fun pictures! You are glowing!!
And can you send Penny over to be my L&D nurse?! A little jealous! :)

Austin and Ashley Evans said...

how are nights for you?? does your little one sleep in his bed?? if so, HELP!!